Follow this step by step guide to configure XenDesktop 7 Delivery Group.
XenDesktop Deep Dive Series
Configure delivery group
1. In Citrix Studio select Delivery Groups node in the left pane and click Create Delivery Group in Action pane.
2. Click Next to continue.
3. Select existing machine catalog and enter number of machines to be added. Click Next to continue.
4. Select delivery type. In my case I will leave default selection. Click Next to continue.
5. Add users and click Next to continue.
6. Configure the StoreFront address. In my case I will leave default selection. StoreFront will be configured in the next step. Click Next to continue.
7. Click Next to continue.
8. Enter the delivery group name and click Finish to continue.
9. Wait for Delivery Group to be created. When finished double-click on newly created delivery group to display created machines. Check the status of created machines as it is displayed in Figure 9. All powered on machines should have Registered status.
10. Open XenCenter and verify tthe status of created virtual machines.
At this point XenDesktop 7 Delivery Group has been configured and we are now ready to install and configure StoreFront. Stay tuned for Part 6 – Install and configure StoreFront, where I will configure a XenDesktop StoreFront.