Follow this step by step guide to install and configure XenDesktop 7 StoreFront.
XenDesktop Deep Dive Series
1. Mount XenDesktop 7 iso file and wait for the instaler welcome screen and click Start. Click Citrix StroeFront as it is shown in Figure 1.
2. Accept agreement and click Next to continue
3. Click Next to continue
4. Click Next to continue
5. Launch Desktop StoreFront and on a welcome screen click Create a new deployment.
6. Enter the base URL for server with StoreFront installed. Click Next to continue.
7. Enter the store name. Click Next to continue.
8. Click Add button to add delivery controler
9. Enter all details for controler entry. Make sure that correct type of server and protocol with port (HTTP or HTTPS) is selected. click OK to continue.
10. On Remote Access pages select None and click Next to continue.
11. Click Finish to close configuration wizard.
12. Select Stores node in the left pane to display configuration details. Using options in Actions node you can modify options configured in previous steps.
13. Select Authentication node in the left pane and click Configure Trusted Domains in Actions pane.
14. Click Add to enter domain name. If you enter more than 1 domain you can select the default domain which will be displayed in logon page. Click OK to continue.
15. Click Manage Password Options in Actions pane and select required option to allow or no password change. Click OK to continue.
16. Click Disable Method in Actions pane and select required option for authentication. Click OK to continue.
At this point XenDesktop 7 StoreFront has been configured and we are now ready to install and configure StoreFront. Stay tuned for Part 7 – Configure Receiver, where I will configure a Citrix receiver.