In part 4 of XenApp 7.5 install guide series we will configure XenApp 7.5 Delivery Group.
The XenApp 7.5 quick installation guide series consist of the following articles:
Part 4 – Create and configure delivery group
Configure delivery group
1. On the Welcome Screen click Setup Delivery Group as it is shown in Figure 1 below.
2. Click Next to continue
3. Select the required catalog (in my case I have configured only 1 machine catalog) and enter the number of machines for this delivery group. Click Next to continue
4. Select preferred option and click Next to continue
5. Add users from Active Directory. Click Next to continue
6. Click Next to continue
7. Click next to continue. At this stage you can also add application manually or change the application properties. Application properties screens will be presented in Figure 10-15
8. Enter the name for new delivery group. Click Finish to continue
9. Confirm that Delivery Group has been created successfully and click Test delivery group button.
Display or modify application properties
10.In Citrix Studio select Delivery Groups node in the left pane and click Properties in Action pane.
11. Display every option listed on the left side to see or modify the configured settings. The configured settings are shown in the next figures below
Limit visibility – using this option we can restrict access to the application. I will present usage of this option in next post.
File Type Association
At this point Delivery Group has been configured. In the next post I will configure StoreFront to display application published in XenApp 7.5. Stay tuned for next article Part 5 – Configure StoreFront